Which Statement Correctly Describes The Global Impact of The American Revolution?
Not just only one, but there are many statements, which correctly describe the global impact of the American Revolution.
Let me share with you what they are:
1. Throughout the globe, American Revolution established the truth that the common people of a country are the actual source of its power; but not the Government or King.
2. It proved, if the government abandons its duty or fails to protect people’s life, liberty and happiness then people could punish that government by dissolving it or overthrowing them from the power.
Soon, just after a few years, the impact was seen in France (French Revolution).
3. American Revolution proved that the common people of a country could establish their own government depending upon democratic values. Even it propagated the justification of war to establish democratic order, if necessary.
4. American Revolution spread the ideology around the world that the King or ruler of a nation is not the representative of God, but he is the representative of his country’s people. People give him the power to protect their natural rights from being perished by tyrants.
5. The event also proved that common people could win any big battle against any big power if they fight for a noble cause. The defeat of the British Empire showed it in front of the world.
6. Globally, the Revolution made people understand that human beings born on the planet earth with some certain unalienable rights. These rights can’t be taken away from them under any circumstances. These rights are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. Every single person, on this planet, has the right to protect them.
Did You Know?
1. American Revolution was the first major event in the world where common people fought on such a large scale to establish their own rule in a country.
2. During the revolution period, Great Britain was the strongest military power in the world. However, in the end, they had to lose the war against American militias.